Yay! It’s finally Wednesday!! This week is really dragging for me – what about you? Well this week all my technology cooperated with me and I’m finally able to participate in WIAW again.
Jenn has challenged us to add green to our WIAW posts this month and admittedly I have not been successful at this. While I do eat lots of green food, I’ve done a pretty crappy job of eating green on the days that I am documenting my food. There is only one more Wednesday left in March and I am determined to add some green to my eats!!!
- Breakfast – scrambled eggs with an English muffin with butter
- Snack – Chobani with strawberries, blueberries, and granola
- Lunch – leftover quinoa with black beans, corn, and mango salsa plus some veggies and hummus
- Snack – Chocolate Cherry Torte Larabar, an apple, and an Adora calcium disk
- Dinner – another Larabar (after my run I was not hungry at all)
- Beverages – coffee, water, and some herbal tea