One of my goals for 2011 was to try 4 new recipes per month. I found a recipe for buffalo chicken burgers that I was dying to try!! I was salivating over just the thought of them – anything in buffalo sauce is delicious!
After a long day at work on Saturday I was anxious to make these buffalo chicken burgers for dinner. I made a point of stopping at the store on my way home to pick up some fresh rolls for our burgers.
I thought I followed the recipe but things didn’t turn out as I was expecting (I think I needed something to bind the burgers together)…my burgers were way too wet and did not hold their shape. So quick thinking resulted in…
Buffalo Chicken Sloppy Joes
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/2 c. buffalo/wing sauce
- Preheat large skillet over medium heat.
- Mix the ground chicken and buffalo sauce together in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into skillet, cook until the meat is no longer pink. Be sure to break apart the chunks of meat into smaller crumbles.
- Serve on large sandwich rolls.
I spread some Ranch dressing on my roll and loved the addition of the cool, creamy Ranch. The buffalo sauce definitely made this spicy!! I made enough for leftover and it tasted just as good for lunch today!
Question: Do you like buffalo seasoning?